- Low Loss Device
- Custom Tap Ratios Available
- Compact Design
Multi Mode Tap Power Monitor (Reflective Version)(0.5 to 1.7 mm)
The Tap Optical Power Monitor is a hybrid fiber optical passive component that integrates a thin-film tap of flat spectral response with a high sensitivity PIN photodiode for power monitoring applications. The Power Monitor minimizes component assembly costs and module footprint while increasing module design efficiency by facilitating fiber Management.
The Power Monitor combines the functionality of an optical coupler and a photodiode while delivering low insertion loss and low dark current with high temperature stability over a wide wavelength range.
(0.5 to 1.7 mm)
- Channel Monitoring
- Power Monitoring in Optical Interface Modules
- Gain Monitoring for Amplifier
- DWDM System Monitoring
|Wavelength [3 ]||500 850 1700||nm|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss||0.002||0.003||dB/nm|
|Responsivity Flatness (1520-1620nm)||±0.2||dB|
|Dark Current at 23°C||1.0||5.0||nA|
|Reliability||Telcordia 1209 and 1221|
|Fiber Type||MMF 50/125, or 62.5/125|
Parameters are specified for the signal wavelength range, all polarization states, and operating temperature range without connector unless otherwise stated.
- The insertion loss is measured at single wavelength and CPR<14.
- The maximum optical power is the maximum value of the power at input port within the PD linearity range specified.
- Broad band from 500 to 1700 is available at higher price