- New Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) produces higher yield at lower cost.
- Extremely high reliability under extreme conditions.
- Long shelf life.
- Hermetically sealed package to completely eliminate humidity attack on detection area.
- Wide range of electrical characteristics available.
- Wide range of sizes available.
- 100% tested.
- State of the art microelectronics fabrication capability.
- Specializing in high density arrays. 64/128 element, etc.
PbSe Detector Array
(2 - 5 µm)
Agiltron manufactures state-of-the-art lead sensitivity Selenide devices (PbSe) for room temperature operation as well as thermoelectrically cooled operation for spectroscopy from 1 to 5 microns. The linear arrays are typically with 64 element. The device can be supplied with integrated optical filters. They can be connected with pre-amplifiers or multiplexed amplifiers for applications. Thermoelectronic cooler and thermistor can be built in for temperature stabilization.
Listed below is typical 64 element electrical characteristics of PbSe Array of Agiltron Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) detectors.
Designed for use in quality and process control systems, IR spectroscopy, gas monitoring, imaging and thermography.
|Operating Wavelength Range:||2 to 5 Microns (PbSe)|
|Number of Elements:||Typical 64 detector elements|
|Element Size:||Pixel width 260 microns, pixel height 2600 microns, and pixel pitch 320 microns|
|Peak Detectivity:||D*: 1×1010 (cm•Hz½•W–1)|