Join a world-class team
Agiltron provides exciting career growth opportunities. A privately owned pre-IPO corporation, Agiltron Inc. offers success sharing equity participations. The Company is actively searching for highly motivated individuals with top performance track records in Science, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Control, and Business. Our search is global. We offer relocation assistance, visa service, and training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE-MFDV). Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans encouraged to apply.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 K Retirement
- Gym Membership
- Profit Sharing
- Legal Service
How to Apply:
Please send resume including job code and salary requirements via email to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies, please.
Sr. MEMS IC Process Engineer
Hands on experience in developing MEMS fabrication/production process is sought after. Optical MEMS structure fabrication and in-depth knowledge of various tools are big plus.
Sr. Optic Engineer
Senior Engineer positions for experts on advanced configurable optical devices to lead/support the development/commercialization of families of products including isolator, VOAs, optical switch, none-linear optics, laser, tunable filter, sensor, high power delivery, Q-switch, circulators, miniature packaging, fiber coupling
Provide optical engineering expertise in product research, design, development, testing and improvement. Specified duties include: research, design and develop laser diode, photodiode, tunable, high power laser in an optical system using package design, modeling, simulation, fabrication and testing skills. Research, characterize and develop Opto-mechanical package.
Mechanical Engineer position for precision optical systems, zoom lens design, and micro-fabrication tooling design. Thin spray machine development. Lens molding machine fabrication. Related experience required.
Develop image processing/noise reduction code, set-up auto test and production control systems.
Sr. Scientist – R&D
The Senior Scientist position is open to an expert in optical devices, sensors, and/or nano-materials. Work will involve the development and commercialization of funded R&D. Proposal writing skill is a plus.
MEMS design and process engineer
Provide engineering expertise in product research, design, development, testing, and improvement. Specifically,
• Research and develop innovative MEMS structure based optical tunable filter for wavelength selection, and optimize the existing process for current products to improve the chip quality and product yield;
• Test and record each single MEMS chip performance including chip driving voltage, resistance, surface roughness, mechanical displacement, mirror curvature;
• Collaborate with electrical engineer to optimize the chip electrical properties and finalize the driving circuit and power supply system after integrate MEMS chip on the circuit;
• Access, analyze and transform large product performance and process data in the semiconductor/MEMS and electronic manufacturing environment;
• Coordinate with equipment engineer to troubleshoot the microfabrication process related equipment issues in cleanroom. Improve the performance of equipment, adjust process recipe parameters to improve the MEMS chip quality and hence yield of product;
• Define technical requirements and write procedures for production to process product.
• Master’s degree in EE or Optical Engineering
• Must be highly skilled in microfabrication process, MEMS design, thin film deposition and electrical properties measurement
• Must be highly efficient in using COMSOL, AutoCAD, Matlab and statistical analysis software