- New Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) produces higher yield at lower cost.
- Extremely high reliability under extreme conditions.
- Long shelf life.
- Hermetically sealed package to completely eliminate humidity attack on detection area.
- Wide range of electrical characteristics available.
- Wide range of sizes available.
- 100% tested.
- State of the art microelectronics fabrication capability.
- Specializing in high density arrays. 64/128 element, etc.
PbSe Detector(2 - 5 µm)
Agiltron manufactures state-of-the-art lead selenide devices (PbSe) for room temperature operation as well as enhanced sensitivity thermoelectrically cooled operation. These devices can be supplied with integrated optical filters, pre-amplifiers or multiplexed amplifiers for high density arrays.
Listed below are typical room temperature electrical characteristics of Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) PbSe detectors.
(2 - 5 µm)
Designed for use in quality and process control systems, IR spectroscopy, gas monitoring, imaging and thermography.
|Resistance (MΩ)|| Time
Constant (µ sec)
(500K, 1KHz, 1)
|Responsivity (PK, 1KHz) (V/W)|
|1.0X1.0||0.2 – 5.0||5||3X108||2X109||7500|