- New Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) produces higher yield at lower cost.
- Extremely high reliability under extreme conditions.
- Long shelf life.
- Hermetically sealed package to completely eliminate humidity attack on detection area.
- Wide range of electrical characteristics available.
- Wide range of sizes available.
- 100% tested.
- State of the art microelectronics fabrication capability.
- Specializing in high density arrays. 64/128 element, etc.
Lead Selenide (PbSe) Detector
(2 - 5 µm)
Agiltron manufactures state-of-the-art lead selenide devices (PbSe) for room temperature operation as well as enhanced sensitivity thermoelectrically cooled operation. These devices can be supplied with integrated optical filters, pre-amplifiers or multiplexed amplifiers for high density arrays.
Listed below are typical room temperature electrical characteristics of Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) PbSe detectors.
Designed for use in quality and process control systems, IR spectroscopy, gas monitoring, imaging and thermography.
|Resistance (MΩ)|| Time
Constant (µ sec)
(500K, 1KHz, 1)
|Responsivity (PK, 1KHz) (V/W)|
|1.0X1.0||0.2 – 5.0||5||3X108||2X109||7500|