- New Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) produces higher yield at lower cost.
- Extremely high reliability under extreme conditions.
- Long shelf life.
- Hermetically sealed package to completely eliminate humidity attack on detection area.
- Wide range of electrical characteristics available.
- Wide range of sizes available.
- Immediate delivery.
- Compact integrated filter/detector combinations.
- 100% tested.
- State of the art microelectronics fabrication capability.
- Specializing in high density arrays.
PbS Detector(0.5 - 3 µm)
Agiltron manufactures state-of-the-art lead sulfide devices (PbS) for room temperature operation as well as enhanced sensitivity thermoelectrically cooled operation. These devices can be supplied with integrated optical filters, pre-amplifiers or multiplexed amplifiers for high density arrays.
Listed below are typical room temperature electrical characteristics of Agiltron Automated Chemical Processing (ACP) PbS detectors.
(0.5 - 3 µm)
Designed for use in quality and process control systems, IR spectroscopy, gas monitoring, imaging and thermography.
|ElementSize||Resistance (MΩ)|| Time
Constant (µ sec)
(λ, 200, 1) x 1011
(λ, 620, 1)
(λ,2000, 1) x 1011 (cm•Hz½•W–1)
|1x1mm||0.5 – 2.0||200~400||0.5 – 0.6||0.7 – 1.0||0.6 – 0.8|